Our Prices-Lessons are a Minimum of 2 Hours and Payment is due in advance at the time of booking.
- £70 per 2 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £330 per 10 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £620 per 20 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £80 per 2 Hours (Saturday No Discounts)
- £100 per 2 Hours Full Licence Holders Lessons (Monday-Friday)
- £150 per 2 Hours Motorway Lessons (Monday-Friday)
- £300 Pass Plus Course (Monday-Friday)
- £120 (Test Day) – Includes 1 Hour Lesson. In the event of you having booked your driving test, the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) requires you to give three clear working days to cancel your test.
- (Sunday closed for business)
- Cancellations or changes by pupil must be made directly through your instructor on Telephone No. 07956372245
- If you do not give at least 48 Hours notice of cancellation or changes you will be charged for the lessons(s) concerned in full with exemption of Covid-19 related issues.
Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) during COVID 19 Pandemic:
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have any of these symptoms. Stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test.
Face masks or coverings must be worn before entering the vehicle
- Hands to be sanitised immediately before entering the vehicle or gloves worn
- Full length bottoms must be worn
- Vehicle windows must be open when possible
- All Lessons are Minimum duration of 2 Hours with exemption of Covid-19 related issues.
Pupil must cancel lesson(s) without charge with a minimum of 2 Hours prior notice if;
- Pupil becomes unwell and are showing symptoms or if anyone in your household is showing symptoms
- Pupil believes you may have been in contact with someone showing symptoms
Instructor will cancel lesson(s) with a minimum of 2 Hours prior notice if;
- Instructor or anyone in their household becomes unwell and has symptoms
- Instructor believes they may have been in contact with someone showing symptoms