At Barnet & Enfield Driving School, we provide highly experienced instructors who will listen to your concerns. We help you master driving techniques in comfortable learning environment.
Our Prices-Lessons are a Minimum of 2 Hours and Payment is due in advance at the time of booking.
- £35 per 1 Hour (Monday-Friday)
- £40 per 1 Hour (Saturday & Sunday No Discounts)
- £340 per 10 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £660 per 20 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £1280 per 40 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £50 per 1 Hour Refresher Lessons (Monday-Friday)
- £75 per 1 Hours Motorway Lessons (Monday-Friday)
- £300 Pass Plus Course (Monday-Friday)
- £100 (Test Day) – Includes 1 Hour Lesson
Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) during COVID 19:
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have any of these symptoms. Stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test.
Instructor or Pupil must cancel lesson(s) without charge with a minimum of 2 Hours prior notice if;
- If your Instructor or anyone in their household becomes unwell and has symptoms
- If your Instructor believes they may have been in contact with someone showing symptoms
- If you become unwell and are showing symptoms or if anyone in your household is showing symptoms
- If you believe you may have been in contact with someone showing symptoms
- Gloves and face masks or coverings must be worn before entering the vehicle
- Long sleeves tops and full length bottoms must be worn
- Vehicle windows must be open when possible
- All Lessons are Minimum duration of 2 Hours with exemption of COVID 19 RELATED ISSUES.
If you wish to cancel a lesson(s) a minimum of 48 Hours prior notice should be given with exemption of COVID 19 RELATED ISSUES.
Cancellations by you must be made directly through your instructor on Telephone Number: 07956372245
If you do not give at least 48 Hours notice of cancellation you will be charged for the lessons(s) concerned in full with exemption of COVID 19 RELATED ISSUES.