At Barnet & Enfield Driving School, we provide highly experienced instructors who will listen to your concerns. We help you master driving techniques in comfortable learning environment.
Our Prices- All Lessons are Minimum of 2 Hours
- £30 per 1 Hour (Monday-Friday)
- £35 per 1 Hour (Saturday & Sunday No Discounts)
- £290 per 10 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £560 per 20 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £1080 per 40 Hours (Monday-Friday)
- £80 per 2 Hour Refresher Lessons (Monday-Friday)
- £150 per 2 Hours Motorway Lessons (Monday-Friday)
- £200 per 6 Hours Pass Plus Course (Monday-Friday)
- £100 (Test Day) – Includes 1.5 Hour Lesson
Instructor or Pupil must cancel lesson(s) without charge with a minimum of 2 Hours prior notice if;
- If your Instructor or anyone in their household becomes unwell and has symptoms
- If your Instructor believes they may have been in contact with someone showing symptoms
- If you become unwell and are showing symptoms or if anyone in your household is showing symptoms
- If you believe you may have been in contact with someone showing symptoms
- Gloves and face masks or coverings must be worn before entering the vehicle
- All Lessons are Minimum duration of 2 Hours.
If you wish to cancel a lesson(s) a minimum of 48 Hours prior notice should be given with exemption of COVID 19 RELATED.
Cancellations by you must be made directly through your instructor on Telephone Number: 07956372245
If you do not give at least 48 Hours notice of cancellation you will be charged for the lessons(s) concerned in full with exemption of COVID 19 RELATED
Full payment is due in advance and at time of booking.
- Disposable gloves could be worn by yourself and the client but you will still need to wash your hands and clean down surfaces and controls. Some people have a latex allergy so check with your clients. You will need to change them after each lesson
- Face masks: You could also use face masks or coverings. The advice on the effectiveness of face masks and coverings varies but if it makes you or the client feel more comfortable during the lesson then the option is there. Wearing a face covering is optional and is not required by law, including in the workplace.
- If you do use a mask, make sure you use a new one frequently and dispose of the old one safely and responsibly. Cloth ones need to be washed at least daily and at 60 degrees and above to be effective. Gloves need to be changed frequently.
- Wear clothing that is suitable and covers as much of you as possible, including arms and legs and we would suggest you give your clients the same advice
- Wash your clothing as soon as you have finished work for the day
- Avoid beaded seat covers that are difficult to clean between lessons
- It is essential that the PPE equipment you choose does not impede yours, or the client’s ability to control the vehicle or communicate with you. For that reason we do not recommend plastic face visors or plastic screen dividers between yourself and the client. They could be dangerous if they mist up or an airbag is deployed and they may be regarded as an adaptation to the vehicle.
- Have a supply of disposable bin bags in the car and put all wipes and tissues in the bin bag. Change the bin bag after each lesson and dispose of it responsibly.